- Log in to the DHL Business Customer Portal as administrator.
- Open the section "Masterdata -> Contract positions". This contains your 14-digit DHL billing numbers which are needed for the configuration in Magento (see below).
Configuration in Magento
- Login to the Magento admin panel and navigate to the DHL module configuration.
- Set the option "Sandbox" to "No".
- Enter the first 10 digits of your billing number from the Business Customer Portal into the field "EKP DHL Customer Number" (see below, marked in red).
- In the section "Participation Numbers", select the desired DHL product in the dropdown, e.g. "DHL Paket". Note the product ID (see below, marked in blue).
- Enter the last 2 digits of the product's billing number into the field "Participation" (see below, marked in green).
- Remove all DHL products from the Magento configuration which are not enabled for you at DHL.
To configure the API user and password (signature), follow these instructions.
If it doesn't work
If you get the error message "Abrechnungsnummer steht nicht zur Verfügung", there might be problem in your DHL account.
Please contact DHL, or create a support request.