The necessary data can be found in the DHL Business Customer Portal. Log in as administrator and open the section "Vertragsdaten (masterdata) -> Vertragspositionen (contract positions)". You need the 14-digit billing numbers (Abrechnungsnummer) for the DHL products.
Configuration in Magento
- Log in to the Magento admin panel and open the DHL module configuration.
- Set the option "Sandbox" to "No".
- Enter the first 10 digits of the billing number (Abrechnungsnummer) from the contract data into the field "DHL Kundennummer (EKP)" in Magento (marked red in the below example).
- In the dropdown, select the desired DHL product, e.g. "DHL Paket International". Note the product number (marked green in the below example).
- Enter the last 2 digits of the billing number into the field "Teilnahme/Participation" (marked blue in the below example).
Repeat these steps for all DHL products.
Remove any DHL products in Magento which are not listed in the contract data in the Business Customer Portal.
To set up the API user and password, please follow these instructions.
If it doesn't work
Should you run into the error message "Abrechnungsnummer steht nicht zur Verfügung (billing number is not available)", please double check the above settings and all numbers.
If that doesn't help, there might be a problem in your DHL account. Please contact DHL or create a support request.