- You need access to the DHL Business Customer Portal. Please log in there as administrator.
- Open the section "Masterdata -> Contract positions". This contains your DHL billing numbers which are needed for the configuration in Magento.
Configuration in Magento
- Login to the Magento admin panel and navigate to the DHL module configuration.
- Set the option "Sandbox" to "No".
- Enter the first 10 digits of your billing number into the field "DHL Customer Number / EKP" (see below, marked in red. The first 10 digits are usually identical for all billing numbers).
- In the section "Participation Numbers", select the desired DHL product in the dropdown.
- Enter the last 2 digits of the product's billing number into the field "Participation" (see below, marked in green).
- Add more entries (procedures) if needed, and repeat these steps for each DHL product which is enabled for you.
- To configure the API user and password, follow this article.
Configuration of EKP, procedure, and participation numbers in Magento
If it doesn't work
If you get the error message "Abrechnungsnummer steht nicht zur Verfügung" (as described in this article), there might be problem in your DHL account.
Please contact DHL, or create a support request.