This article only applies to DHL Business Customers.
Private customers need to contact the DHL Paket Customer Service.
Configuration of credentials for DHL Business Customer Shipping with Magento
- Log in to the DHL Business Customer Portal (Geschäftskundenportal).
- Go to "User Administration".
- Create a System user. It's password will be valid for a longer time (one year).
- On the tab "Capabilities" activate the service "Ship".
- Finish the creation of the System user in the Business Customer Portal.
- Enter the username and password into the module configuration.
To configure the DHL Customer Number (EKP) and the Participation Numbers, please read this tutorial.
- If the login doesn't work, check if there are additional DHL logins or sub-users.
- Make sure to use the correct upper/lowercase for the user name.
- Technically, you could use the standard login to the DHL Business Customer Portal for Magento, too. However, the password will expire much faster (after 3 months). Therefore we recommend creating a separate System user so the password stays valid for a longer time.
If it still doesn't work
If the login doesn't work although everything looks correct, please contact our support team and send the DHL log file from the directory "var/log".