This information is intended for administrators of the shop system Magento.
Shipping to DHL Packstations
Enter the following data in the Magento checkout in the step "Shipping information":
- Street: the word "Packstation"
- House number: the number of the Packstation
- ZIP: the ZIP code of the Packstation
- Postnumber: enter it into the field "Company", as shown in below image (not into "Adress 2")
The Packstation number and ZIP code can be found using the website Standortsuche Deutsche Post.
Example for shipment to Packstation
(without Location Finder module)
Shipping to DHL post offices
For shipments to post offices, the requirements are similar to Packstation shipments:
- Street: the word "Postfiliale"
- House number: the number of the post office
- ZIP: the ZIP code of the post office
- Postnumber: enter it into the field "Company", as shown in above image (not into "Adress 2")
Simplify the input
We recommend using the DHL Location Finder module to reduce possible errors. The Location Finder provides additional input fields, see the below image. In addition to that, the customer can search for nearby DHL pickup locations using an interactive map.
More details can be found in this article.
Additional fields and functions
provided by the DHL Location Finder