Migrating from Intraship to DHL Versenden
If your DHL account runs with "Geschäftskundenversand (Business Customer Shipping)", AND you are using the DHL Versenden module in Magento (not Intraship), then you have nothing to do.
Otherwise, follow this checklist:
- Read the official information from DHL.
- Verify that your DHL account runs with "Geschäftskundenversand (Business Customer Shipping)". If you are not sure, contact email@example.com
- In Magento, all Intraship shipments must be finished completely. After the migration, the old Intraship labels cannot be opened anymore in Magento.
- A complete backup of the shop and database is absolutely necessary.
- The migration should be checked on a test-system first to resolve any problems and prevent disruptions of the production system.
Installation in Magento
- The Intraship extension must be uninstalled. Intraship and Versenden cannot be installed at the same time.
- Afterwards, install the Versenden extension according to the documentation, section "3.1 Installation".
- Also note these general hints about installing extensions.
Configuration and usage
- Follow this article to configure the login data.
- To set up the EKP (account number) and the participation numbers, follow these instructions.
- The workflow has changed substantially. Every step is explained in the documentation.
- Test all functions. If you encounter errors, enter the message into the search function above.